liquid polymers and special additives.
Areas of Usage
• in concrete and cement mortars and plastered surfaces in indoor and outdoor environments, as waterproofing,
• For curtain and wall insulation,
• Concrete is made in non-moving areas,
• For wet volume waterproofing,
• Water storage, swimming and ornamental pools,
• Wet spaces such as bathroom, wc, balcony,
• it is used in engineering constructions such as metro, tunnel, dam, highway.
Features and Benefits
• Can be used indoors and outdoors. When applied in outdoors, it is necessary to cover the floor.
• Drinking water is suitable for the theme.
• it does not shrink or crack.
• it is suitable for horizontal and vertical applications.
• it does not contain corrosive and toxic substances and can be used in drinking water tanks.
The surfaces must be clean, smooth, solid, free from any antiadhesive substance such as dust, oil, dirt, rust, mold oil, detergent and waste. lf there is segregation in concrete, broken and loose parts should be removed. lf there is crack, hollow on the floor or wall to be applied, it should be repaired with appropriate TEKNOREP repair mortars. TEKNOMER 200 should be applied 3-4 days later.
Make sure that the slab or concrete is thrown in the direction of the water stream. The correct control of the curve is made in the following way. Beginning from the beginning to the gauge, put a scale on it. lf it is determined that there is no inclination or reverse slope in the control result, the application should not be started and the direction of the water flow should be adjusted by performing concrete and slab treatment. lf necessary, additional screed or concrete must be poured. lf the surface to be insulated is dry, it should be made ready for application by ensuring that it becomes wet and saturated with water. Tapered corners and edges should be chamfered with TEKNOREP thick repair mortar. TEKNOMER Champer Tapes should be applied to all the corners before ceramic tiles on wet floors and balconies.
After TEKNOMER 200 is thoroughly mixed and rested, the water is applied to the saturated surface with the help ofa brush and trowel without losing its moisture. Following the first coat, second coat is applied in the perpendicular direction of the first coat. lf application is made on screed, flexible waterproofing files should be used between floors. Waiting time between floors; After the application ofthe 1st coat, it can be applied to the otherfloors when there is notrace on thefingers.
The liquid B component of TEKNOMER 200 is first poured into a clean container which is free from all sorts of substances that prevent adhesion. The compound TEKNOMER 200 A in powder form is then poured slowly. The product is mixed with a low speed mixer until a homogeneous mixture without lumps is obtained. Mixing time should be at least 5 minutes, the mortar obtained at the end of the process should be rested for 3 minutes and mixed again until it becomes homogenous for 2 minutes.
Application Notes / Restrictions
• Since it's cement based, do not breathe it dust, prevent contact it with skin and hands.
• Do not apply to wood, chipboard, mdf, plywood, PVC and metal surfaces.
• Onlythe liquid should be used in the mixture. Absolutely no water should be added.
• Foreign materials should not be added.
• Protection is required to achieve long-term performance expected from the product. Tiles, ceramics, plaster and screed should be applied after 3 days in order to protect against punctures , scratches and crushes which may occur after application.
• it must be protected after application against adverse weather conditions such as direct sunlight, high air temperature (above +35 °C), rain and frost. The product should be cleaned thoroughly with water and detergent before it is fully cured and hardened.
• lmmediately after application, before hardened, the equipment should be cleaned with water. After the product is hardened, it should be cleaned by mechanical methods.
Totale vierkante meter die u nodig heeft: m²
Totaal doos dat u nodig heeft: pak
When you order from dcbouw.shop, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!